Pages

October 8, 2013

Autumn Dreams


Autumn has me dreaming of sugar and spice- pumpkin bread, gingerbread, apple pie and all sorts of lovely cinnamon and spice flavored treats.
My Autumn Pinterest Board is loaded with great ideas for this time of year, and I have a stack of recipes from the Kitchen Adventures Recipe Pile that I'll be cooking my way through over the next few weeks. I'll share some of those here as time allows.

What are you dreaming of these days?
What are you cooking or creating this month?
Apples or Pumpkins, which are your favorite?

Autumn Blessings,
Catherine 



1 comment:

  1. Oooooo--I'm dreaming of blustery days that invite me to curl up by the fire to knit. Cinnamon-honey tea with a splash of coconut milk would round it out to just this side of bliss. Thanks for asking! Blessings in return. Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Blessings,
Catherine